Nobody likes to think the worst and we understand that but anything can happen at any time and planning for it not only gives you peace of mind but a sense of security knowing that you have done all you can to shield your loved ones and ease their burden in what will always be a difficult time for them.
Do not leave matters to chance or risk generic intestacy rules determining what happens to all that you have built up in your life and take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will.
Leigh Duncan Solicitors can help:
- Advise you about your assets and the type of Will that may suit you
- Help you focus on what you want from a Will
- Write a will that is bespoke to your needs
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Oversee correct execution of your Will
- Safely store your Will free of charge
Ask us about our fixed fees for Wills and the discounts that we apply if you and your partner each do a Will together and their provisions mirror one another.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with our Will solicitor.